What is your return policy?
We accept unworn products purchased exclusively from www.TOMS.ca within 60 days from your date of purchase. Please note that certain items are nonreturnable, including TOMS Roasting Co. coffee, Gift Cards or anything else marked "Final Sale."
I want to return an item. How can I do this?
Processing a return is easy! You may have the option of creating a return to a TOMS® store credit or receiving a refund to your original payment method. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Submit Return Request Online
- Log in to your TOMS® account. If you originally checked out as a guest, you will need to create an account on TOMS.ca. When creating your account, please be sure to use the same e-mail address that you used when making your original purchase.
- From your Account page, expand the Orders section and select the order containing the item(s) which you wish to return.
- In the Order view, select the item(s) to be returned by clicking the "Return item" button. Please note that items marked as "Shipped" or orders placed within the last 60 days are eligible for return, but excluding Gift Cards and any "Final Sale" items.
- Follow the easy step-by-step guide by selecting the item(s) to be returned, the quantity to be returned, the reason for which you are returning the item(s) and your refund method (store credit or refund to your original payment method).
- Please note that we do not refund any original shipping costs you may have incurred.
- Once your return request is completed, an e-mail will be sent to the address on the original order containing the return form.
Step 2: Package Item(s)
Be sure to include the return form in your box, along with your unworn item(s) in their original packaging.
You can use your original TOMS® shipment box or any unmarked cardboard box - just make sure there are no existing shipping labels or stickers on the box!
Step 3: Ship Back to TOMS®
How long does it take for me to a get a refund?
Once we receive your return, please allow up to 7 business days for us to process your request. When your return has been processed, you will receive an e-mail with either your TOMS® store credit information or a notification that your refund was processed back to your original method of payment. Depending on your bank, a refund back to your original method of payment may take approximately 5-7 business days to post to your account. Please note that we do not refund any original shipping costs you may have incurred.
Do you offer exchanges?
Due to our constantly changing inventory and high demand we do not currently offer direct exchanges. If you would like an exchange, we recommend creating a return for a refund to a TOMS® store credit as this will allow you to repurchase from our live inventory. Our store credit does not expire. Please see here for additional information on TOMS® store credit.
I would like to return a gift I received for a refund. Is this possible?
Sorry! Unfortunately, gifts cannot be returned for a cash refund. However, TOMS® is happy to refund gifts in the form of TOMS® store credit. To create a return for a gift you received, you will need to know the order or invoice number as well as the shipping zip code or billing last name. Please contact Customer Service to help you locate this information if you do not have it.
Does TOMS® offer free shipping on returns?
Unfortunately, no, TOMS® does not generally offer free shipping on returns. You are responsible for any return shipping costs required for shipping the product(s) back to us.
Can I return products I purchased from a retailer on TOMS.ca?
We only accept returns for products purchased on TOMS.ca. If you want to return a product you purchased from a retailer, please contact that retailer directly for information on their return policy.
If I return my shoes, does TOMS® take a pair away from a child?
We accept returns within 60 days from the date of purchase. This timeline allows us to evaluate how many pairs of shoes are final sales and can be therefore counted towards our giving program. Once shoes are given to a child, they are his or her shoes. We would never take back a given pair.
Can I return TOMS® products that I purchased online to an official retailer?
Products purchased on www.TOMS.ca must be returned directly to us. If you want to return a product you purchased from a retailer, please contact that retailer directly for information on their return policy.
What if I lose my TOMS® Gift Card?
Please treat your TOMS® Gift Card like cash. Unfortunately, we are not responsible if your Gift Card is lost, stolen or if anything else happens to it. Also, TOMS® Gift Cards do not expire.
Do TOMS® Gift Cards have any restrictions?
Yes, our Gift Cards have some restrictions, including:
- You may not use coupons and other discounts or promotions to purchase Gift Cards;
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards;
- Gift Cards cannot be returned; and
- Gift Cards may only be applicable to purchase certain products or services on our website, or they may exclude the purchase of certain products or services. Please see any applicable restrictions noted on your Gift Card or the applicable product(s) or promotion(s) for further details.
What if I lose my TOMS® store credit?
TOMS® store credit is stored in your account, so you won't lose it! If you have a TOMS® store credit, it will automatically apply towards your next purchase. Store Credit does not expire and we do not charge any additional fees in connection with your use of your store credit.
Can I transfer my TOMS® store credit to someone else?
Sorry, store credit is non-transferable and is for your use only.